Saturday, October 18, 2008

Attention Catcher


Dwotties
Now now... for me, these handmade items are to die for! Just look at how adorable these fruity creationsare! I just really have a thing with handmade items... well they could have some flaws here and there, but just to think that every single parts and details are actually done by a person, all the thoughts put in and so on! So these are so the things to add in your collection don't you think? They even do customizations for you girls who would like something more meaningful, head on there now!

Fruit cake slice: RM 7 (So versatile! Can be made to necklace, keychins and more!)
Apple earring: RM 12 ( so adorable!!!)

Adornment Alley
I personally have a thing with dragonflies! They just look SO awesome don't yo think? The elegance of it, just look at the blings! Well.. since I have a crazy thing with dragonflies, I've reserved this one for myself, tee hee... but dont worry girls, they are RESTOCKABLE!

RM 55 (obviously cheaper than getting it on other existing piercing shops in malls)

My Kedai Runcit
She makes just the most adorable hand-stitched keychains! Remakes are possible, so don't worry (because they have been both reserved). And she had just updated with her Halloween edition! So hop on there!

RM 9 (SO worth it for a handmade keychain, full of love! and STRAWBERRIES!)

No comments: