Monday, October 27, 2008

Flying High

Dwotties
How adorable! Little chicks on your ears! These ear studs are so cute right! Agree with me! =)
All her stuff are 100% handmade from scratch! Get adorable already!

RM10 (You can order in bulk too!)

These two are just good enough to eat! Look! The strawberry tart has ICING sauce? It looks delicious alright! And the biscuits looks so real yea? Remakes are always possible in that shop by the way! *drools* it makes me hungry! =) Get to her site for more!

RM 10 (delicious!)
SheriShopie
Red bangles! The red colour really reminds me of devil wears prada kind of red! So glamorous with the cuts which brings more reflections and all. Just good to wear wherever you're heading!

RM 4 (RM 6 for two!!)
Jasz's Jewelery Box
The colour scheme reminds me of my prom night theme back in high school, Winter Wonderland. LoL! But this is more like *starry starry night* Get all dreamy with your wishes upon a star already!

RM 25 (perfect!)
Adornment Alley
She is really bringing one type per day I think :P and its all great! Look at this reverse navel rings! I've always been wanting a reverse navel ring for so long! So pretty right? With the sprinkles of paint drops or something!

RM 50 (more designs on their post)

No comments: